Alone we can do so little together we can do so much.
It was 1982 when the foundation stone of P P Savani Group of Schools was laid by head of Savani Family – Vallabhbhai Savani. Unable to complete his education due to adverse situations, Vallabhbhai decided to start an educational institution, where children from all sections of the society can gain the education. This resulted in launch of the first school at Khodiyar nagar in Varachha.
Today, the group operates 9 schools & PPS University in the city and all are acclaimed for unparalleled excellence and innovative approach in education.
The history behind the name of P P Savani Group is also worth cherishing. Vallabhbhai was always inspired by his elder brother Late Premjibhai Popatbhai Savani. To remember values and principles given by Premjibhai, Vallabhbhai decided to develop schools under umbrella bearing his name and so P P Savani came into existence.
World Records and other Prestigious Awards adorns the Trust for its Social Services.
Initiatives like Vivah Paanch Phera Na and Sambandho Bhavobhavo Bhavna, Lagni Na vavetra, Samvedna Ek Dikrini, Dikri Dil No Divo are such that is has shown a new path to society.
For placing mehndi on hands of 521 daughters at mass marriage ceremony Laagni Nu Vavetar Swachh Bharat World Record during mass marriage ceremony Laagni Nu Vavetar Key Records of World Record Book
- 1000 girls formed chain on open ground to prepare picture of a cow
- Highest number of girls placed Mehndi at one place at one time
- 50000 people at a time participated in Garba event
- 125 Shehnaais’ were played at single place
- 238 different types of sweets were prepared for 238 couples
- Kanyaadan of 700 girls, who have lost their father, was widely acclaimed
- 300 family members welcomed groom and his family members and their guests
- 251 persons pledged for organ donation, which etched place in Limca Book of Records
- 20000 grand-father and grand-mother gathered at one place at one time, thereby creating a record
Happiness increases by sharing, not by keeping inside.
Adopted 22 girls in Gau Samvardhan Seva Trust, Poona Gam, Surat
- Performed Kanyadaan of 35 adopted daughters in Kagwad, Rajkot
- Kanyadaan of 10 Daughters in Arya Samaj
- Kanyadaan of 9 Daughters in Devangi Annashetra Manav Seva Trust.
- Kanyadaan of 11 Daughters in Saurashtra Patel Samooh Lagna…